Thursday, April 25, 2013

Hiatus... I'm back!

I'm Alive!

Sorry everyone! I sort of disappeared off the face of the earth for the past 2 weeks. I started feeling really sluggish and strangely sore (my mom thinks it was because of all of the rain, haha) and then got sick. Boo. Which means I've also slacked on my workouts and healthy eating habits. When I'm sick, I tend to get super tired and eat lots of carbs/comfort foods. And latkes (yeah... I don't usually like/eat potatoes, but love latkes when I'm sick). Ha. And have Audrey Hepburn and TV Drama marathons. Or drown in books. I didn't gain any weight though (yay!). Such a bad habits, as I'm sure eating better would have helped lift my mood/help me feel better sooner.

So, I feel really bloated. Going to get back into it tomorrow. I feel so much more down when I don't work out and eat as healthy. It really does make quite a bit of a difference on how I feel overall. It was a break I suppose. My body probably needed some time to recoup anyway. I feel like we all go through days of eating über healthy and eating not-so-healthy.

I want to go out for a run, but sadly all of the parks nearby are near rivers and are flooded. :( I suppose I'll do at-home workouts then. I.E. Continue Insanity. It personally takes a lot of mental force to get back into exercising regularly/eating healthy once I've gotten a bit sedentary. But it will happen. I know it'll just make me feel better once I start. And more energetic. And help correct my messed up sleeping habits. Staying positive. :)



--------------------------------------------

On another note, I finally received all of my subscription boxes! I'll try and edit the photos and put up the reviews and such. For a preview, I've received: The Women's Health Birchbox (beauty), Ipsy (2 months, beauty), KlutchBox (healthy & fitness), BuluBox (health & fitness), Vitacost's Be All Box (healthy living). I think that's all of the boxes.





No comments:

Post a Comment

web usage statistics